Monday

Removed from Jamaica

The information contained on this blog is all the information that I have. It is interesting that all my years of living on the island can be summarized by the few short sentences I have taken the time to jot down on this blog.

This blog has because me to self reflect. I'm like wow, was my life that short?

Since new stuff is happening on the island daily, it follows that some of the news I have may be outdated. Consequently I ask for your input.

Is there some thing that should have been mentioned that I failed to mention? Is there something that I have mentioned that is outdated or redundant? 

I'm curious to know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaica - A sad tale of being twice removed

Marcus grew up in the small coastal town, known as Montego Bay, St James. In this town there was always warm smiles and the soothing cultura...