Tuesday

Joke of the day- The lion monkey and the mouse




A lion, monkey, and mouse were arguing about who was the bravest among them. The monkey boasted, "I'm the bravest because I swing through the trees without a care in the world."


The mouse laughed and retorted, "I'm the bravest because I can scare a giraffe with just a squeak."


The lion, amused, chimed in and said, "That's nothing. One time, I chased an elephant up a tree."


The monkey and mouse stared at the lion in disbelief. The mouse finally spoke up, "That's impossible. Elephants can't climb trees!"


The lion grinned and replied, "Ha! That's what the elephant thought."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaica - A sad tale of being twice removed

Marcus grew up in the small coastal town, known as Montego Bay, St James. In this town there was always warm smiles and the soothing cultura...