Friday

Jamaicans in El Salvador

O.K. Trying to see if this works. I want to know if there are Jamaicans in this country. Send me a link or a video of Jamaicans in this country. I will search YouTube for any videos and post here. But in the meantime send me what you have.

If it was interesting to you , its interesting to me, and will be interesting to someone else. Please share.

If I do not get any responses I will assume there are no Jamaicans in this country.
Make a note represent your country.

You have me all thinking, why would a Jamaican even be in this country? Answer that. I'm wondering you all even have the internet to help with this blog.

What about Jamaican Restaurants and Nightclubs, do they even exist in this country? If so what are their names?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out Many, One Global People: How Jamaicans Conquered Every Corner of the Earth

 No matter where you travel on this planet, one truth remains absolute: you are never truly far from a Jamaican. Sure, if you look at offici...