Wednesday

Jamaican Dawg



Initially I wanted to tell a story about Bredda Dawg and Anansi, but I saw a dog this morning similar to the one above, and I just had to comment.

I was coming in this morning to work and I happened to see a dog on the street, it looked so malnourished that for a moment I was translated back to Jamaica where this is a common sight. To see a scrawny dog, with its total rib cage showing is nothing new in Jamaica, but in the US, the owner of this dog, once found will be charged with animal cruelty.

For this reason I really hope that the owner is never found, and the dog is euthanized.

Don't the animal shelters become overcrowded eventually with all these stray animals, that their owners have abandoned or neglected? I hope these animals are euthanized, what are your thoughts?



They are not much protection either. Note what this dog does with this stuffed animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hurricane Beryl and Jamaica

 This was just hype. This hurricane was described as a killer. However there was very light breeze and rain associated with this hurricane. ...