Thursday

Jamaicans in Chad



O.K. Trying to see if this works. I want to know if there are Jamaicans in this country.

I was intrigued to find that there is actually a country by this name. I'm going to add the flag just for kicks.

If you are out there Jamaicans, you simply have to send  a link or a video of Jamaicans in this country. I will search YouTube for any videos and post here. But in the mean time send me what  you have.

If it was interesting to you , its interesting to me, and will be interesting to someone else. Please share.

If I do not get any responses I will assume there are no Jamaicans in this country.

You have me all thinking, why would a Jamaican even be in this country? Answer that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem about Jamaica

 Jamaica land we love so dear     A beauty that needs no veneer    From mountains high to beaches wide   A place where life is satisfied  Th...