Saturday

Jamaicans in Germany

If you have left your country from some time and then return are you still considered a native of that country?



In the western parts of the island, there is a thick german history, see video below for more details.




O.K. Trying to see if this works. I want to know if there are Jamaicans in this Germany. Send me a link or a video of Jamaicans in Germany. I will search youtube for any more videos and post them here. But in the meantime send me what you have.

If it was interesting to you , its interesting to me, and it will be interesting to someone else. Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...