Thursday

Jamaicans in Colombia

If Jamaicans are not in Columbia, something would be wrong.

There is a thriving cocaine industry in Jamaica, and one can only but speculate that some of this is coming from Columbia.

O.K. Trying to see if this works. Send me a link to a video of Jamaicans in this country. I will do my own searching, but in the meantime send me what you have.

If it was interesting to you, its interesting to me, and will be interesting to someone else. Please share. Make sure that the videos you are sending are of legal activity, please.

Do I want to see the links of you doing cocaine? No, I'll pass, but it would help to send other positive pictures, links and videos from this country so that the perspective of the masses can be changed.

If not trying to make a drug connection, what other reasons do Jamaicans visit Columbia? Answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...