Thursday

Jamaicans in Comoros

O.K. Trying to see if this works. I want to know if there are Jamaicans in this country.

Is it me or does this country name just sound like Corona Virus? That is what the name of this country reminds me of.

Send me a link or a video of Jamaicans in this country. I will search YouTube for any videos and post here. But in the mean time send me what  you have.

If it was interesting to you , its interesting to me, and will be interesting to someone else. Please share.

If I do not get any responses I will assume there are no Jamaicans in this country.

You have me all thinking, why would a Jamaican even be in this country? Answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out Many, One Global People: How Jamaicans Conquered Every Corner of the Earth

 No matter where you travel on this planet, one truth remains absolute: you are never truly far from a Jamaican. Sure, if you look at offici...