Wednesday

True Jamaicans eat Patty and Coco-bread

I was listening to a conversation recently and one Jamaican said to the other, "Do you eat patty and coco bread, together?


 In my mind, I was like, "who doesn't?" 



But the response that came after the question made my draw drop.


"the patty is not nice WITH the coco bread!" 

What!!!!!!! Is this person for real?

I hate to say this, but you are not Jamaican if you don't eat patty and Coco-bread together. If it is that you have gone to a foreign country and you claim you are Jamaican and don't eat this stuff together, your Jamaican badge has officially been revoked.


You belong to that country now. You are no longer Jamaican.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...