Saturday

Jamaican Goat tale

I had a video for this one, but then I lost it. I did not want to forget to post the comment so I created this post. I am in two minds about creating a story for this post, or waiting until the video resurfaces.

In the meantime, if you have any interesting stories about goats, I would like to know them, jot them here or forward to my e-mail ajagssolutions@gmail.com.
_______________________________________________
I was going to make up a story of the history of curry goat in Jamaica, but then I decided to do one last search for the video I was going to post. Nothing surfaced vaguely resembling the video, but I did find this video/podcast on YouTube and thought it was interesting. What are your thoughts?




______________________________________________________________________

I posted the original video that I wanted to share with you below, but youtube deleted it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...