Wednesday

Jamaicans in Russia

I know there are Jamaicans all over the world. If you have an interesting picture of a Jamaican in Russia, I would like to see it. Send the picture to ajagssolutions@gmail.com and I will upload it here, or provide the link below.

I have searched youtube, and there are no videos. Please share.

Is it because Russia is hated by the world why I do not have any clicks from Russia yet?

Russia is slightly bigger than America, so no doubt it is divided into provinces and cities in the very same way that all countries are divided. Yet I have not received one click from Russia. Where are the yardies in Russia?

I know you are there.

What about the Russians that love Jamaicans, where are your pictures and videos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...