Saturday

Jamaican Made up words

Here are some words that I think are going to make it to the general population one day.

the words are not vulgar but definitely made up. As I hear more I will definitely add them. If you have or know of any let me have them in the comments below.

I found it most interesting that there is a place that has a similar name to Indibungy. It is a place in India that does bungee jumping. I thought this was very interesting.

There is the word Gazeebo, which sounds and almost spells like Gajeebo, but the meanings are totally different.

I will keep looking for interesting...



Word
Pronunciation
Meaning
IndibungyIn-di-boon-gee Stupid person



GajeebosGah-gee- busWorld of Craziness
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...