Friday

Jamaican Dentists

 There are many revered practitioners in Jamaica. In my travels I have met two that I think are worthy of mention.

Namely Doctor Hunter and Beck who operate a private practice on the premises on Dental Associates located on Half Way tree Road.

These Dentists have been masters of their craft for many many years. I have personally known of people who travel from the States just to visit these Dentists, just because of the quality work performed.

In these days some dentists practice without licenses and their work is questionable. Ensuring that you come back so they can milk either your insurance or pocket.

I think that if you know any good Dentists you should give them a shout out and let them know they are appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...