Friday

Jamaican Products

 


Everywhere in the world you go, Jamaica is known for their weed. I'm not sure that if this is a direct result of Bob Marleys use or just the word of mouth advertising from users from different contries.

Whatever the reason my be Jamaica's Marijuana is famous all arond the world.

There are some other products that are worth metniong, such as their coffee (blue mountain to be specific). These two products were famuous since I was a child.

The island used to be known for it's bauxite, but I'm not sure this is still the case.

I know we'e had some companies that have stood the test of time in the provision of food, but are these brand known the world over? 

Are there any other products that yo can think of that Jamaica is famous for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem about Jamaica

 Jamaica land we love so dear     A beauty that needs no veneer    From mountains high to beaches wide   A place where life is satisfied  Th...