Tuesday

Jamaican Computer games


When I was a child the big games were not on computers but on game systems. I was told that when I became a man I should put away childish things. But gaming systems are no longer childish things.

The children from my day grew up playing video games and to this day they still play. They have encouraged their children to play so now we have a nation of gamers.

If this was not bad enough more games have been created to play on the devices we carry around, so now everyone has time to kill playing video/computer games.

Mine was and still is a block game and chess.

Those are two games I will never get rid of.

What is your game?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem about Jamaica

 Jamaica land we love so dear     A beauty that needs no veneer    From mountains high to beaches wide   A place where life is satisfied  Th...