Monday

Games for Couples


 


Occasionally, there is a need for couples to get away from their responsibilities and meet up with other couples just to play.

Here are a few games that I have come across that I think couples can play to definitely make an evening delightful.

I have listed all I know here, if you know any more please feel free to jot below. Although I have listed the lyrics elsewhere on this blog, if you need me to paste the lyrics here for the games, let me know.

Board games

Scrabble

Card Games

Uno

Donkey

Ring Games

Adam and Eve

Press the business on

My baby got elbow

Contrary partner

Racing Games

Carry the balloons without hands

Move the ballon without hands


Table games

ping pong


Video games

Kinect Sports



No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem about Jamaica

 Jamaica land we love so dear     A beauty that needs no veneer    From mountains high to beaches wide   A place where life is satisfied  Th...