Sunday

Joke of the day

 A lion and a lamb were once at a debating competition debating who was the superior animal. The lion puffed himself up and proclaimed, "I am the king of the jungle! I am strong and fierce, and everyone fears me!" The lamb replied, "Well, that may be true, but I am gentle and kind. I have never hurt anyone, and everyone loves me." The lion thought for a moment and said, "You know what? You're right. I may be strong, but you are superior in your own way." The lamb smiled and said, "Thank you." The lion then added, "But just remember, if we ever meet in the wild, I'll still eat you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 6 secrets to the Jamaican Way of Life

It is not uncommon to hear about dementia and cancer in the states. As a matter f fat it almost seems like a given after you get to a certai...