Saturday

Joke of the day -full time job needed

 


A woman was complaining to her friend, "I wish we could get paid to sleep. I'm so good at it, I could make a fortune!" 


Her friend responded, "Well, there is one job where you get paid to sleep." 


The woman's eyes lit up. "Really? What job is that?" 


"A mattress tester," her friend replied. 


The woman was skeptical. "Is that even a real job?" 


"Of course it is," her friend insisted. "And the pay is pretty good." 


The woman considered her options for a moment before replying, "Well, I already have a full-time job. But maybe I'll start freelancing as a part-time mattress tester!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 6 secrets to the Jamaican Way of Life

It is not uncommon to hear about dementia and cancer in the states. As a matter f fat it almost seems like a given after you get to a certai...