Tuesday

Little Jamaican things

So I went to this store recently and it felt like a little part of Jamaica. It had some things that I vividly remember seeing in my childhood corner store.

It had so many things. I tried to list a few of them below. It had all the alcoholic beverages.

Don't even know if all these products are wholly Jamaican, but they were in my corner store and when I walked in, I really felt at home.

The aisles were jam-packed too, just like a store in Jamaica. The only things missing were the Jamaicans.  Whole lot of Caribbean folk were there in this store, but scarcely any Jamaicans. I might have been the only one.

Can you name all the items below? If so name them in your post below. Do you think I have left off an item, please tell me what it is in the comments section below.

1

2
3
4





No comments:

Post a Comment

Will Jamaica ever manufacture cars?

 Jamaica is a nation that has achieved significant success in various industries, including agriculture, tourism, and entertainment. However...