Thursday

Jamaican films

I am sure most of us by now have seen one version or another of the African films. I just wanted to give a shout out to the Jamaican film industry.

I know there should be every genre avaialble, but I don't know any of them.

When I as growing up, there was a series on CVM called Royal Palm estate and one on TVJ Lime tree lane.

There were a couple others films with Jamaicans about Jamaica, like

Third world cop -
Shottas -

But this is the extent of my knowledge. List the Jamaican films you know below, and I am nottalking about Oliver at Large and Unda mi nose.

I'm talking about actual feature films.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...