Wednesday

Jamaicans in Mali

O.K. Trying to see if this works. I want to know if there are Jamaicans in this country. Send me a link or a video of Jamaicans in this country. I will search YouTube for any videos and post here. But in the meantime send me what you have.

If it was interesting to you , its interesting to me, and will be interesting to someone else. Please share.

Night clubs, restaurants, bus companies, taxi companies. Anything Jamaican please share.

You have me all thinking, why would a Jamaican even be in this country? Answer that.

I'm wondering do you all even have the internet to help with this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Jamaica’s Track Dominance Moves in Golden Waves

 Ask anyone outside the Caribbean about Jamaican track and field, and they will immediately point to the golden era of 2008 to 2016. They re...