Thursday

Pastor - Jamaican Jokes


Post any jokes here that you know about Pastor.

Pastor Joke 1
______________________________________

So it is testimony time in church and Sis (no teet) Margaret jumps up and says:


Praise di Lord brethren.  Every month I used to have bad bad belly cramps and headaches, but since Pastor James has started to visit me. I have been totally healed from my cramps for the past three months now. As a matter of fact, I have not had any periods either. I tell you sisters Pastor James is a miracle worker. Although sometimes I vomit in the morning that is nothing compared to the cramps and period headaches I used to feel. I have even started to put on weight, but it looks good on me though.


The members turn and look at Pastor James, and he faints.

_____________________________________________________

One night Pastor James came home from his weekly prayer meeting with

Sis Margaret, when he found a robber in his house. He shouted out “Robber Acts 2:38:

'Repent & be baptized & your sins will be forgiven.'" The robber quickly gave up and

The pastor called the police. 


While handcuffing the criminal, one policeman said, "Hey man, how come you gave up this

easy?


To which the robber replied, "You would too, if someone approached you with an axe and

two 38's!"


1 comment:

  1. One dred turn into a paster and started preaching to all the locals. "Thou shalt not kill! Don't even kill that fly, and leave the rats in your home alone. You will not make it to heaven. Thou shalt not steal! You shall not inherit the kingdom..." He preached on and on as the day ended. "I follow all these rules! They are not hard to follow!" Just then, a mosquito landed on the dred's back. And from the look on the dred's face you could tell the mosquito was real hungry. The dred takes his big dry crusty hand and slaps the mosquito, pulls the mosquito of his back aggressively and mash the mosquito between his figures and then wipes it on his pants. "Yes! I got one! He snickerd. As I was saying..." The dred begins again. But then a voice is heard from the crowd saying "hold up! Wait a min! I thought you said thou shall not kill or..." The Dred interups and yells Romans 1 vs 30 to 32! All backbiters is worthy of death!

    ReplyDelete

Jamaican Pet/Nick names

I made a post a couple of days ago about Jamaican names and someone said that I should should list the pet names of Jamaicans and those woul...