Wednesday

A Jamaican told me why you suffocate during corona

So during the time of the corona epidemic, I caught the flu. Naturally, I thought it was corona, and thought for sure I was going to die.

Oh well so much for that. I just boosted up on my vitamins especially c and continued my normal life.

I got a sore throat and coughed up a lot of cold. eww. I thought some of the time that the cold was going to stop my breathing. not because my lungs were filled with fluid, but because the mucus in my throat felt like it was blocking my airway.

So I did a search on youtube to understand why it was that the cold settled in my throat.

I found this video. I hope you find it as informative as I found it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...