Monday

Unemployment in Jamaica

 As the world moves closer and closer towards the use of technology smart jobs, no doubt jobs are being affected.

However it is not being affected in the way that most would expect. 

Even Jamaica is experiencing a labor shortage. That is un-employment is at a historic low.

 I was watching a documentary recently and the company said they could not expand because they did not have enough workers.

Although in Jamaica it is said that the shortage is for skilled or trained workers, but I dare to say that it is al workers that are short.

I don't know what the solution to this problem is.


The idea is being floated around that Jamaica should start importing workers.


can you imagine?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamaican Pet/Nick names

I made a post a couple of days ago about Jamaican names and someone said that I should should list the pet names of Jamaicans and those woul...