Here is an explanation of 5 Superstitions that Jamaican hold. The last one might surprise you.
This blog was created to preserve a little part of Jamaica's culture. Too many jokes and interesting things about the Island get forgotten just because there wasn't an archive of them. This blog allows me to archive all these jokes and interesting things so that they will never be forgotten. I will write about what I know and believe, but I need all the help I can get. If you don't leave a donation please like, follow or support my advertisers. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Jamaica’s Track Dominance Moves in Golden Waves
Ask anyone outside the Caribbean about Jamaican track and field, and they will immediately point to the golden era of 2008 to 2016. They re...
-
Playing cards was one of my favorite pass times during the summer as a child. It was right up there with swinging from the trees a...
-
Don't know if these prayers are totally Jamaican, but I said them when I was growing up. Especially as the nation loses sight of God...
-
As a child these were the jokes we shared. Since racism was not a thing in Jamaica, it was quite fine to use these jokes. No one took off...
No comments:
Post a Comment