Sunday

Games played in Jamaica no nobody talks about

 I thought I would been the only onw brave enough to mention this game, but it turns out it is all over the internet. There is great details about how the game is played as well.

So I don't think there is any need for me to mention it here.

For the curious mind I am talking about the game "Purple touch."

Now that I think about it, it must have been some older person than the children that used to play that originated this game. There were pedophiles back in the day but there were not as condemned as they are now.

I wonder if there are other crimes that were committed by adults but were passed to us children as games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 6 secrets to the Jamaican Way of Life

It is not uncommon to hear about dementia and cancer in the states. As a matter f fat it almost seems like a given after you get to a certai...