Wednesday

Jamaican Baby names

 My friend was looking for a baby name that speaks Jamaican and at the time I could not think of one. Some time later I thought of the name "Errol." Is this a true Jamaican name?


What are your thoughts?


Can you think of another name that says that you are from the island?

______________________________________________________________________________

Someone read the blog and said I should include these names as well.  I'm not sure they all qualify as Jamaican names, do you agree?


1. Gavin

2. Kevin

3.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Some said that the pet names are more Jamaican than they regular names, and I should list those . New post created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crops in Jamaica

Jamaica is a country with a rich history of agriculture, with fertile soil and a tropical climate that can facilitate a variety of crops. Th...