Wednesday

Jamaican Christmas

                                       
 

Christmas was not much of a big thing for me growing up, however I'm sure that it was the nicest time of year, for lots of other people. The only memory I have of Christmas was when I received a bicycle around my 7th birthday (in Jamaica) and I was told that Santa Claus brought it. The very same day, I was told that Santa Claus did not exist.

Talk about conflict in my soul.


If you have any happy Christmas stories in Jamaica, won't you share them here, or send pictures to ajagssolutions@gmail.com? I will post them here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Jamaicans stay so slim?

 Except you have a hormone imbalance it is is actually quite easy to stay slim as a Jamaican. You stay drenched in the heat of the sun, cons...