Saturday

Jamaican Landmarks

Jamaica is truly an interesting place. Was doing a project recently and during the discussion it came up that there should be a website listing landmarks. I'm going to have to google this one. I have an idea about a few, but I don't know them all, if you could help me out here I would be grateful. List them with their parishes, if known. I came across this one, and thought I simply had to show it. It is a really old bridge that spans between two parishes. If you know the answer leave it in the comments section below. Usually on the way from town to country, this bridge represented that you were close to your destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenges Jamaican face when relocating to another country

While many Jamaicans have achieved great success outside of the island, one can only wonder if these successes have led to easier transition...